Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Last email from the MTC

We leave the MTC on Monday, can you believe it? I am so excited to get out of this place! Hopefully I am ready!

Yeah tracting is going to be interesting. We practiced yesterday around the MTC. That was pretty fun but I doubt that it will be anything like it is in Korea. Everyone there is so starved for social interaction that we will talk to anyone :) Oh well I had fun and I am willing to struggle through it in Korea!

The next email may be in two weeks because my P-day in Korea is on Mondays and we fly that day. I get to go to the San Fran airport. Maybe I will get some sourdough?

SEOUL MISSION
Seoul-si JongRo-Gu
Gwanghwa-mun 110-602
P.O. Box 210
SOUTH KOREA

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you safe travels, Elder Black! (And, we did get your nice letter. Sorry I haven't written back yet. At least I'm commenting on your blog, lol!).

    ReplyDelete